Sunday, September 13, 2009

And Then the Bottom Dropped Out

You know that saying, "the bottom dropped out?"
Well, that's exact what happened yesterday when Superman was carrying the 50lb. bag of dog food into the garage. He was standing next to the container which we normally transfer the bag of kibble into when the bottom dropped out of the dog food bag. What a mess. It spilled everywhere - over the stairs and onto the garage floor, under the steps, on the steps. It was colorful. The garage isn't the cleanest so I didn't want to just sweep it up and kick up all that dirt into the dog food. So, we picked up every piece of kibble a piece at a time. Do you know how many pieces of kibble there are in a 50lb. dog food bag? I do! I could win that one at the family reunion guessing contest.

How is it that I have the hardest time opening these bags? That silly little rip cord that you are suppose to pull to open the bag never really works and I always get out the scissors. Maybe I'll just hover it near the container next time and see if it opens itself magically again.

No comments:

Post a Comment