Wednesday, August 26, 2009

View from the Sidecar

On our way to the track last night, several things occurred to me:

1. Do not put ribbon magnets on the back of your car with super glue. Bad, very bad for your paint. It seemed like a good idea until you tried to take it off and it neatly peeled all the paint off your car leaving a permanent ribbon shape. I can only hope that it was a ribbon supporting the local automotive paint shop because that's where this guy needs to head to next.
2. When I took this photo, all I was thinking was, "what a gorgeous evening for a plane ride." But when I viewed it on the computer, the perspective of looking up at the plane, I immediately thought of the planes which crashed into the Trade Center? Those horrible 9/11 images are forever burned into our brains.

3. Talk about product placement - this sign was about a quarter mile from the drag track.

No comments:

Post a Comment