Friday, March 19, 2010

Cell Phone Photos Part III

A few more fuzzy photos from my cell phone. This young one was at Walmart. Note the dashing Mohawk with Greek letters (?) shaved into the side. Nice touch.
Can you tell I live in Nascar country? This was in the Walmart parking lot.
A view from my office window, looking down at an overloaded trailer with the remains of a tree that was chopped down.
Northern Tool. Ya'll know I love their marketing.
Really? I light to slap on top my car so I can pretend I'm the police is $149.00. Love that Nascar logo on the box though - again, I'm in Nascar country.
The $89.00 model has the security device though...making you think this one is a better model to buy. Darn those marketing folks - always playing tricks with our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment